Faith (Ongoing) Issue 8 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

   When I first started reading this issue I found Joe Eisma's art to be flawed. Yet it is still clear enough in actions and reactions that it is not the worst I have ever seen. Though I believe the coloring is some of the worst I have ever seen on any comic from any incarnation of Valiant. Despite these two flawed elements I think they can and should be ignored. The reason why is the writing has a brilliant vain line from Faith's foe for this story arc that must be read to be believed. Finally Marguerite Sauvage is still bringing some great art to the product that is less fantasy and more memory-based.

  Recommended, but due in part to slightly biased reasoning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers