Apocalypse Man Review

   The design of the cover is attention-grabbing, but the lack of additional visuals on the back of this wraparound cover hurts the overall aesthetic. However, this seems to be an early effort due to it being published in 2013, and since the one Sun brother I met at C2E2 seemed to be around my age I am guessing they hadn't been published much beforehand. Thus I am going to assume they have gotten past the shovel-face facial designs this comic has for most of the supporting cast. Finally the story is a nice change-up on the standard post-apocalypse story, especially in terms of the protagonist.

   My verdict: Recommended mainly for horror fans and those who are sick of generic end of the world stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers