In The Name Of The Moon It Will Be Blogged Sailor Moon Super S Episode 32

  This episode made me realize that Pegasus is like a prototype of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer character Angel. Both are cryptic and only come to battles when asked/or forced, and are all about the "destiny" shtick. Also there is the ick factor of the underage love interests. 

   As for what actually occurs in this episode all I can say is that both original dubs (Japanese and English) have good bits of dialogue, but an overall horrible script. I honestly think that the English dub is the one I personally prefer. Lastly I think one question has to be asked: Whose bad fashion sense is responsible for the weird outfits?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers